Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
Promotion void where prohibited by law.
1. SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY: This national sweepstakes promotion (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Curious Sense Game Venture 1 LLC, 84 W. Walnut St., #202, Asheville NC 28801 (“Sponsor”) and governed by these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER/ WINNER SELECTION: Play the online computer game, The Epic Tour, at www.GratefulDeadGame.com. Find the “Golden Ticket” object in the game and you’ll ne automatically entered to win the prize.
OR you may enter the sweepstakes by returning a plain piece of 3 x 5 inch paper with your name, complete mailing address, age and phone number.
Mail your completed entry form to:
Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
c/o Curious Sense
84 West Walnut St. #202
Asheville, NC 28801
Entries must be received by 5:00 PM on December 31, 2012. Limit one entry per person. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZE: Two (2) Concert tickets costing no more than $200 total, to a North American concert of the winner’s choice. No seating is promised; seating depends upon what remains available at the concert venue chosen by the winner. Ticket selections must be made at least one month prior to a concert date. Tickets will be mailed to the winner within 10 days of notification or made available at will-call at the selected venue, based on availability. Estimated retail value: $200.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S. If entrant is under 18 years of age, affidavit of eligibility and/or parent release agreement may be required of the minor’s parent or guardian upon claim of prize. Employees of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win.
5. DRAWING: Potential prize winners will be selected in random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the drawing deadline. Drawing will be held on or about the date specified above and will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor whose decisions shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL: No substitution of prize(s) is offered. No transfer of prize to a third party is permitted. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize; if applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 / W-9 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may enter or win prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding. Winner is solely responsible for all other costs, if any, incurred in claiming or using the prize. Failure to accept possession of any prize within thirty (30) days of notification of availability may result in prize forfeiture.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Potential prize winners will be notified by phone or email within seven (7) days of the drawing and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of being declared a winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or fails to return the required documents by the deadline specified in any prize-related documents, the Prize may, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Prize if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Contest. All winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor, its affiliates and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, if applicable, from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONDITION OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRIZE WILL COME WITH THE CUSTOMARY MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY, IF ANY. Sponsor does not make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Upon request, winners must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by Sponsor.
8. SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS: If any paragraph or portion thereof shall be deemed void or unenforceable for any reason, then and in that event the remaining provisions shall be deemed severable, at the election of Sponsor.